WooCommerce Product Availability Slots PluginWPMajesty
WooCommerce Product Availability Slots Plugin lets you display product availability or unavailability for a specific time. However, you can display your product available or unavailable for particular dates within a given time. Furthermore, you can enable or disable product availability, as well. On a single product page, shop, you can see a countdown timer. The timer is seen until it meets the time or expires. It works for both single products and variations of the variable product.
Key Features Of Product Availability Slots Plugin
- Enable/disable product availability slot.
- Set availability for a specific date.
- Set availability time in hours or minutes.
- Disable product availability for any date.
- Display countdown timer for availability.
- Display countdown timer for expiry.
Product Availability Slots General Settings
The general settings allow you to add custom text for product and availability and unavailability. For instance, the admin can set the product slot set for specific dates, hours, minutes, and seconds.
Availability Slot Product Edit Page
It allows you to enable/disable product availability. However, here you can set the product availability slot for selected days, with a specific time. It supports both simple and variations of the variable product.
Front-end View For Single Product
You can, in the image showing the product availability slot for a specific time. Furthermore, the custom text is also visible in which the product available for a short time.
Front-end View For Shop Page
There are different items available on the shop page. However, those items can be seen available for product availability slots for a short period of time.
Where To Get The Plugin
Availability slots Plugin is used to produce items, either purchasable or un-purchasable. If you want to download the plugin please Click here: Download Availability Slots.
Availability Slots Installation
After downloading the plugin from Codecanyon follow the instructions below:
- Login to your WordPress website dashboard.
- Go to the Plugins menu.
- Click on the Add new & Upload plugin button.
- Upload plugin zip file downloaded from Codecanyon availability-slots.zip.
- Install and Activate the plugin.
- In-depth marketing data.
- Expert technical support.